Doberman Rescue Alliance of Wisconsin, Inc. (DRAW) is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) charitable organization inspected and licensed by the State of Wisconsin (#400312-DS) dedicated to the rescue, care and adoption of Doberman Pinschers in need. We are an all-volunteer organization comprised of individuals across the state of Wisconsin that are devoted to the breed. Our Mission - To utilize every opportunity to assist a Doberman in need, regardless of situation, age or health concerns; to ensure their health and happiness, and place them in loving forever homes; To assist and educate current Doberman owners, potential adopters and the general public on the Doberman Pinscher breed. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to assist Dobes in need. If you are ever in need of assistance related to a Doberman Pinscher, whether surrendering, adopting or just in need of information or general assistance, we would love to help.
Welcome to the Doberman Rescue Alliance of Wisconsin, Inc. website!
A HUGE thank you to everyone that donated towards Lily's MRI & surgery!! While we need to continue our fundraising efforts to fully cover Lily's surgery and continue to operate and assist other dogs, because of your generosity we are able to schedule Lily's surgery! A HUGE thank you for all of your support and well-wishes on Lily's behalf - please stay tuned for updates on Lily's status!! Please click here to see a special message from Lily to all her wonderful supporters!!!
Doberman Rescue Alliance of Wisconsin would like to extend a HUGE thank you to Saz's State House, 5539 West State Street, Milwaukee, WI 53208 for supporting our fundraising efforts on Saturday, October 4!! Your generosity is incredibly appreciated - Thank you for supporting Lily by raising money for her surgery!!
See all the Dogs!
My name is Bree... my foster Mum says I'm a little peanut! I am a very petite girl and I'm adorable. I have basic training, but could use some work on my leash manners. I LOVE attention and can't wait to have a forever h...read more about Bree
Meet Mya! Mya is a sweet girl looking for her forever home. She has a lot of spunk, a great personality, and knows basic manners. Mya's family calls her a cuddle bug as she loves to snuggle. She gets along wonderfully with...read more about Mya
My name is Lily! I was abandoned so I'm really skinny right now. Thankfully a nice person found me, and now I have an awesome foster home!! I'm working on putting on some weight and getting back to good health. I need ...read more about Lily
Doberman Rescue Alliance of Wisconsin, Inc. is a verified shelter of the petyourdog.com community and supports its awareness program
"A Dog's Ten Commandments"
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful remember that before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
5. You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
7. Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out to long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
10. Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: "I cannot bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
Remember that I love you.
Do you love dogs? Have you experienced grief? Do you see magic in the mundane events in life? Nothing Ventured, an Inspiring Story About Dogs, Hope and Survival" by Pamela Lovato is one of the best books - if not the best book - you will ever read. A must-read for all Dobe owners, Dobe rescuers and folks that just love dogs in general. This book is inspirational, will bring tears to your eyes and put hope in your heart. Please click here to get your copy today!
Donate Via PayPal:
Help us by using GoodSearch!! Add the Doberman Rescue Alliance of Wisconsin GoodApp to your browser, and each time you shop or surf the internet we will receive a donation - at no extra cost to you! http://www.goodsearch.com/toolbar/doberman-rescue-alliance-of-wisconsin
You can also help support us by shopping on Amazon.com - We are a member of AmazonSmile! Please click here to start shopping!
Doberman Rescue Alliance of Wisconsin Proudly Thanks our Sponsors! http://draw.rescuegroups.org/info/sponsorship
The Rummage for Rescue fundraising and silent auction event on May 18, 2014 in Racine Wisconsin was a HUGE success!! Thank you to all that contributed to this wonderful event!! Please check out fun event pictures here!
A HUGE thank you to our the Rescue Elves from Dobermantalk.com for the generous gifts to our foster dogs!!
- Camie H. - Mallori N. - Kyndall H. - Elaine G.Check out our super cool video here!
A very special thank you ...
Dodson Hollow Quilting Chaseburg, WI 608-483-2629 for the donation of the beautiful hand-made quilt!
Belle City Veterinary Hospital!!! http://bellecityvet.vetstreet.com/
John & Doris Pietrowski for your generous support!!
To Carol Z., Sharon P. and Sue A. for the beautiful hand-sewn dog beds!
Comprehensive Online Dog Resource-Dog Food, Recipes, Names, Breed Info & More:
Orijen/Champion Pet Foods
Fromm Family Gourmet Pet Foods: