Welcome to the Doberman Rescue Alliance of Wisconsin, Inc. website!
For a complete list of our 2020 events, please go to "2020 Events" tab to the right of this page.....thanks for all your sponsorship in 2019!
See all the Dogs!
At this time Ozzy is not listed with our rescue, but rather friends of our rescue, Northwoods Canine Connection. Ozzy spent his first year and half of his life primarily in the basement of his former owner's house because the ow...read more about Ozzy **REFERRAL POST**
Doberman Rescue Alliance of Wisconsin, Inc. is a verified shelter of the petyourdog.com community and supports its awareness program
"A Dog's Ten Commandments"
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful remember that before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
5. You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
7. Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out to long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
10. Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: "I cannot bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
Remember that I love you.